ProTenders is an established global brand providing an online business development network and database of projects/contacts to the construction industry. Following a successful year of growth and inbound demand, we are looking to expand our current sales team in the UAE.
Your role, reporting to the Head of Sales, is to target contractors, consultants and supplier/manufacturers in order to sell the company’s award winning subscription products.
Your primary responsibility will be to perform outside sales in a mentored team environment, supported by an existing marketing and business development team. Sales leads and pre-set meetings, generated by the marketing/BD teams, will form a portion of your active prospects.
You will be conducting face-to-face meetings with senior management level staff in outside companies. Therefore, an ability to communicate with, and influence management level staff is essential.
- Utilize proven methods and support tools to achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully converting leads into clients
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, understanding their needs, in order to establish value and product fit
- Assist team members in meetings, and follow-up to help close ongoing deals
- Identify and qualify new revenue generating sales opportunities
- Coordinate with marketing and business development teams
- Prepare and present client proposals/quotations to secure new business
- Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or relevant vocational certificate
- 1 to 3 years experience in a sales or business development role
- Ability to prove sales performance within the UAE market
- Skills: Negotiation, Need/value identification, Self-motivation, Relationship-building, Market Knowledge.
- Possess strong IT skills (sales presentations conducted using computer)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal are essential
- Previous experience using Hubspot (or other CRM software) is beneficial
- MUST HAVE UAE DRIVER’S LICENSE and access to own vehicle within second month of employment. Company assistance with vehicle lease possible.
- Candidates with experience in construction industry (working for suppliers, contractors, or consultants) will be given preference
- Fluency in Arabic, Chinese, Turkish or other languages is a plus.